Beer Can Racing
 Beer Can Racing
Beer Can Racing is fun and casual sailboat racing held on Wednesday nights in Chicago.
Beer Can Racing season begins in May and ends in September.
There is also a Friday night beer can series of four races in mid-summer.
Beer Can Racing is held in Montrose Harbor, Belmont Harbor, Monroe Harbor and Jackson Park.
Beer Can Racing is a pleasant introduction for new sailors to racing who want to learn new skills for more serious racing, and for everyone to enjoy racing in a casual, relaxing atmosphere.
Racing is followed by socializing at each of the sponsoring yacht clubs, with cash bar and food available for non-members. (Some clubs, including Columbia Yacht Club, accept credit card payment only, and do not accept cash.)
Chicago presents fireworks on Wednesdays at Navy Pier, adding another highlight to Wednesday night sail racing activities.
 Courses and Seminars available
 Columbia Yacht Club
- Beer Can Prep School
- Beer Can College
 Corinthian Yacht Club
 External links
- Burnham Park Yacht Club - Beer Can Racing links
- Chicago Yacht Club - Belmont Station - Beer Can Racing links
- Chicago Yacht Club - Monroe Station - Beer Can Racing links
- Columbia Yacht Club - Beer Can Racing links
- Jackson Park Yacht Club - Beer Can Racing links